Teacher's Day Recipes | Indian recipes for Teacher's Day |
Teacher's Day Recipes | Indian recipes for Teacher's Day | See our collection from Party snacks and starters for Teacher’s Day, Party meals for Teacher’s Day to Desserts for Teacher’s Day.
Almond Biscuits, Almond Butter Biscuits
Party snacks and starters for Teacher’s Day
Interesting starter recipe. Try this recipe and serving this hot is really good. Serving this is for a guest it’s the best thing.
1. Punjabi Samosa Golden brown and crispy on the outside and soft and spicy on the inside Punjabi Samosas taste as good as they look.
2. Ragda Patties famous street foods of Mumbai, is a satiating snack that is loved by people of all ages.
3. Hara Bhara Kabab vegetarian kabab made from chana dal, green peas, paneer, spinach, plain flour, bread crumbs and Indian spices.
Hara Bhara Kebab, Veg Hara Bhara Kebab
4. Paneer Parcels perfectly balanced textures and exciting flavours of ingredients like paneer, spring onions and Schezuan sauce truly excite the palate.
5. Malwani Style Paneer Pakoda tongue-tickling batter and deep-fried to make this Malwani Style Paneer Pakoda.
Malwani Style Paneer Pakoda
Party meals for Teacher’s Day
Once people are done with the starters, they search for wholesome food. Here are options to make them for your guest.
1. American Chopsuey sautéed veggies gives this recipe a wide range of textures, while a medley of sauces gives it an exhilarating flavour.
2. Baked Chole Parcels spicy and tangy chole preparation is placed inside a plain flour dough leavened with yeast, and baked in an oven.
3. Hyderabadi Sofiyani Biryani koftas are made of potatoes and paneer perked up with dry fruits, nuts and cream, while the rice itself is flavoured with whole spices and herbs.
Hyderabadi Sofiyani Biryani
4. Vegetarian Hot Dog made of yummy ingredients ranging from potatoes and veggies to rajma and cheese. Being tava-cooked, it has an awesome flavour and mildly crisp texture too.
Vegetarian Hot Dog
5. Layered Corn and Spinach Rice with Tomato Sauce a creamy spinach mixture and a richly textured corn mixture adorn perfectly cooked long-grain rice, giving this one-pot meal a well-rounded flavour and tantalising appearance.
Desserts for Teacher’s Day
Ending your meal on a sweet note is always an immense satisfaction. Try this recipes and your guest will really enjoy these varieties .
1. Vanilla Pudding with Chocolate Sauce soft milky pudding with the heavenly tinge of vanilla, laced with chocolate sauce, is a pleasing treat for the palate.
2. Kulfi and Fruit Ice Cream a fabulous dessert that combines the timeless charm of Kulfi with the peppy taste of chopped mangoes and apples.
Kulfi and Fruit Ice Cream
3. Layered Strawberry Sundae crust of crushed Marie biscuits is topped with tangy strawberries, cream and wobbly jelly!
Layered Strawberry Sundae
4. Chocolate Coated Strawberries tangy strawberries coated in intense dark chocolate keep up the promise of an experience that is truly out-of-this-world.
Chocolate Coated Strawberries
5. Gulab Jamun Kulfi quite different in that the kulfi itself is studded with sweet and succulent gulab jamuns.
Enjoy our Teacher's Day Recipes | Indian recipes for Teacher's Day | and other party recipe articles.