Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14523 times
A delicious mouth watering recipe. . A crunchy tikki recipe made using bread and spiced up with besan and spices!
- Add 2 cups water to the besan and mix well
- Add the green chillis, ginger paste, onions ,curd and mix well.
- Add the salt and soda bi-carb and mix well so that no lumps remain.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into round flat tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Cut the each bread slice into 4 portions and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the bread till they turn golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Just before serving, place one piece of bread in a plate and keep one tikki on it.
- Pour some ketchup on the tikki and spread some grated cheese
- Server hot.
This recipe was contributed by dipchris on 19 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.