by Namita Aggarwala
This recipe has been viewed 1603 times
Sweet biscuit treats for kids in the house. A quick Chocolaty and creamy dessert for young and old alike.
- Place the biscuits on a clean dry surface.
- Spread jam on each biscuit.
- Blend the almonds and ice-cream
- Drizzle a little honey on each biscuit.
- Top it with ice-cream and almond mixture, some whipped cream and finally drizzle some honey and chocolate syrup.
- Keep the biscuits in the deep freezer for 5 and serve immediately..
This recipe was contributed by Namita Aggarwala on 22 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.