• Apart from having it straight up, which is as satisfying as it is delicious. Amul Chocolate can be grated and used as garnishes, or crushed and used as decoration on cupcakes.
• Hot cream and broken pieces of Amul Chocolate blend easily to give you a ganache with a unique Indian taste for coating cakes with, for piping designs on or as fillings for chocolate tarts.
How to store amul chocolate
• Do not store chocolate in a warm and humid area as greyish white streaks may appear, affecting both taste and texture.
• Storing it in the fridge is mostly a good idea.
• Additionally, chocolate should be stored in a cool (15 - 21 degrees C), dry (less than 50% humidity), and odour-free environment.
• Store it as far away from direct heat and sunlight as possible.