Barbecued Paneer Tikka Masala
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13042 times
Barbecued paneer tikka masala it is a simple, delicious and fun treat for any special occasion.
- Combine the prepared marination and paneer in a bowl and mix gently and keep aside to marinate for 4 hours.
- Just before cooking, combine all the vegetables along with oil and salt in bowl and mix well.
- Arrange into skewers, alternating vegetables with paneer.
- Barbecue for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Remove from skewers and lightly sprinkle the chaat masala.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by From_Mom_With_Love on 04 Aug 2011From Mom with Love… originally a collection of hand written manuscripts by a loving mother, Pushpa B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.