Crispy Masala Bhindi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1317 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 185521 times
Thinly sliced ladies finger is crisped to perfection and laced with chaat masala and chilli powder. The outcome is crunchy and tasty crispy bhindi, a perfect cocktail snack. You will love the mild spiciness of this snack, which enhances rather than hide the natural flavour of the bhindi.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry the bhindi a few at a time till they turn crisp and golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately garnished with chaat masala.
- The bhindis have to be fried almost immediately after you mix them, as otherwise they will release water and turn soggy instead of being crisp after deep-frying.
- For the garnish, you may use chopped red capsicum and coriander as shown in the above picture.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.