Cheese Corn Balls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 134 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 288908 times
Corn is an all-time favourite, so is cheese. Put these two together in the form of a crunchy yet soft-centered deep-fried dish, and you have a chartbuster.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the flour and sauté for a minute.
- Add the milk and keep stirring till the mixture becomes very thick. Cool completely.
- Add the corn, celery, green chillies, cheese and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and shape them into even sized balls.
- Mix ¼ cup of flour with water to make a thin paste. Dip the corn balls into the paste.
- Roll into the breadcrumbs in such a way that they coat the corn balls completely. Chill for 20 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the balls in it till they are golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately.
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.