Broccoli and Cheese Balls ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 221 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55333 times
Broccoli looks so good and tastes so good in this starter, you will fall head over heels in love with it! Broccoli and cheese, thoughtfully combined with potatoes, result in an irresistible starter that is crisp outside and succulently indulgent inside. The vibrant colour of broccoli stands out, making the Broccoli and Cheese Balls a visual trend-setter too!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, garlic and green chillies and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and sauté for another 4 to 5 minutes till the broccoli is almost cooked.
- Remove from the flame, add the cornflour, potatoes and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 15 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat round.
- Press a little in the centre of each round to make a depression. Place a mozzarella cheese cube in the centre of each round and roll again to form a ball.
- Roll each ball in bread crumbs in such a way that the balls are evenly coated from all sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and deep-fry the balls, till they are golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.