Aloo Cheese Croquettes ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 523 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 252841 times
Potato rolls stuffed with chilli-garlic sauce are great as a snack for your kids and as a scrumptious starter while entertaining.
- Combine the potatoes salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide this mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a small round.
- Press a little in the center of each round to make a depression. Place 1 tsp of the cheesy filling in the depression and again shape them into cylindrical croquettes.
- Combine the plain flour with 3/4 cup water and mix well, till no lumps remain.
- Dip each croquette in the plain flour-water mixture and roll in the bread crumbs till it is evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame, and deep-fry the croquettes till they are golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.