Low Calorie Indian Salads & Raitas Recipes
Low calorie indian salad recipes. Salads need not be boring always. It is actually the art of combining the right ingredients like veggies with fruits and toss them in a perfectly flavoured dressing.
Antioxidant, Protein Rich Healthy Lunch Salad
The recipe so made is then a perfect healthy accompaniment to your main course or it can even serve as a healthy snack in-between meals.
Low Calorie Indian Salad Recipes
Mixed Sprouts Beetroot Healthy Lunch Veg Salad
1. Add this Tangy Italian Salad to your meals and get its taste right from Italy. Loaded with antioxidant lycopene which comes from tangy tomatoes.
2. Give a treat of coloruful leafy vegetables to yourself with this Garlicky Cabbage and Spinach Salad and as the name suggests it has loads of garlic which is also good for heart, weightloss and high blood pressure.
Garlicky Cabbage and Spinach Salad
3. A bundle of health - ‘sprouts’ also find place in this section. Mixed Sprouts Salad is one unusual salad in which mixed sprouts combine with tomatoes, radish, fenugreek and coriander to provide a boost of antioxidants and nutrients.
Mixed Sprouts Salad
4. Bean Sprouts and Capsicum Salad : have been shared in this section to get in extra fibre.
Bean Sprouts and Capsicum Salad
5. Sprouts and Veggie Salad have been shared in this section to get in extra fiber which aids in weight loss.
Sprouts and Veggie Salad
Low Calorie Raita Recipes
Raita’s are Indian salads that are made using curds. Here in our low calorie section they are made using low calorie vegetables and low-fat curds which are responsible for its low calorie content.
Cooling Cucumber Raita
1. Have this amazing pink coloured raita called Carrot and Beetroot Raita with a good amount of vitamin A in it.
Carrot Beetroot Raita for Weight Loss
2. Try this calcium laden Mixed Veggie Raita which has the goodness of a variety of vegetables like beetroot, cucumber and tomatoes.
Mixed Veggie Raita
3. This innovative and unique recipe for Jamun Raita is sure to tickle your taste buds. Jamun has many health promoting properties and it is great for diabetics because of its enzyme Jamboline which helps to control the blood sugar levels.
4. Lauki Aur Phudine ke Raita : This tangy curd preparation makes a wonderful summertime treat when served chilled. Grated lauki contributes minimal calories and also blends perfectly with the 'minty' flavour of this raita. One serving Lauki Aur Phudine ka Raita gives 24 calories.
Lauki Aur Phudine ka Raita
5. Low cal spinach raita : Commonly served with North Indian meals, this vitamin and mineral loaded raita is very easy to make, and tastes really great thanks to the mild flavours lent by black pepper and green chillies. One serving of low cal palak raita is 32 calories.
Try all our low calorie indian salads and raitas recipes. Remember to enjoy them with your choice of rotis, parathas, pulaos or biryanis.
Enjoy our other low calorie recipe categories given below
Low Calorie Rice / Pulao / Khichdi / Biryani
Low Calorie Rotis Parathas
Low Calorie Lunch, Indian
Low Calorie Dinner