Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7789 times
This can be considered as a snack as well as a wholesome nutritious meal.
substituting potato with banana will aid in lesser calories better digestion and avoid gas problems.
- Pressure cook all vegetables together with a little water, till they are overcooked, except tomatoes. drain water, keep aside.
- Mashed drain vegetables to a mush.
- Heat oil add chopped tomatoes and cook till very soft.
- Add all masalas, salt, butter, and stir.
- Add mashed vegetables and 1 cup of saved water.
- Stir, bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low, till the bhaji is thick and oil separates.
- Add lemon juice, stir.
- Garnish with chopped coriander, blobs of butter.
- Serve hot with ,hot buttered pavs.
This recipe was contributed by vbanduni on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.