Open Vegetable and Corn Burger
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 246 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25539 times
Colourful veggies and juicy sweet corn kernels bound together by a creamy white sauce, are loaded onto a fresh and soft burger bun, topped generously with cheese, and grilled till the cheese melts and coats the whole creation. Really, the Open Vegetable and Corn Burger has everything that children love and need -- the very best of taste and nutrition for a cheerful day.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the mixed vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet corn and green chillies, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the white sauce, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Cut each burger bun horizontally in 2 halves. Apply a little butter on each bread halve and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 10 minutes or till the bread halves are crisp.
- Spread a portion of the topping evenly on each bread halve, sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for another 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately garnished with tomato ketchup.
Open Vegetable and Corn Burger Video of Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per open burger
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.