open vegetable and corn burger recipe | open burger veggie toast |
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 246 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35244 times
open vegetable and corn burger recipe | open burger veggie toast | with 23 amazing images.
open burger veggie toast has the perfectly balanced textures and exciting flavours which all the age groups will love. Learn how to make open vegetable and corn burger recipe | open burger veggie toast |
open vegetable and corn burger recipe is made using colourful veggies and juicy sweet corn kernels bound together by a creamy white sauce, are loaded onto a fresh and soft burger bun, topped generously with cheese, and baked till perfection.
The open burger veggie toast as the name says has cheese in, out and all through! Loaded with an exciting combo of nutritious veggies, and gooey cheesy white sauce is best served for parties and I’m sure your guests will drool over it.
Tips to make for open vegetable and corn burger: 1. If you do not have burger buns you can also make this on bread slices. 2. To make it spicy you can also add chilli flakes. 3. Instead of processed cheese you can also use grated mozzarella cheese. 4. If you do not want to bake cook it on tava.
Enjoy open vegetable and corn burger recipe | open burger veggie toast | with detailed step by step photos.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the mixed vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet corn and green chillies, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the white sauce, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- To make open vegetable and corn burger, cut each burger bun horizontally in 2 halves. Apply a little butter on each bread halve and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 10 minutes or till the bread halves are crisp.
- Spread a portion of the topping evenly on each bread halve, sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for another 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve the open vegetable and corn burger immediately garnished with tomato ketchup.
Open Vegetable and Corn Burger Video of Tarla Dalal
Open Vegetable and Corn Burger recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per open burger
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.