Added to 70 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 83206 times
corn dosa | instant corn dosa | no fermentation sweet corn dosa | with 16 amazing images
corn dosa is made from a batter of blended juicy sweet corn, small amount of besan which helps in binding, green chilli paste and coriander for flavour, salt and some water. The batter is cooked on a non stick pan with a little oil to make a scrumptious instant corn dosa that are of perfect colour and texture.
corn dosa is also called instant corn dosa as there is no fermentation required. So you can also call it no fermentation sweet corn dosa.
We made an innovative recipe which is different from the regular dosa. instant corn dosa is an innovative snack that can be had as a breakfast dosa or quick breakfast.
The sweet corn makes the corn dosa a bit on the sweet side which is then spiced with some green chilli paste and coriander. So have instant corn dosa with some green chutney.
It will be loved by all, especially kids!
Enjoy corn dosa | instant corn dosa | no fermentation sweet corn dosa with detailed step by step photos.
- Blend the sweet corn kernels in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the sweet corn mixture into a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients along with approx. ¼ cup of water and mix well to make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp of oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and move the spoon in a circular motion to make a 150 mm. (6”) round dosa.
- Smear 1 tsp of oil around the edges and cook on a medium flame till the corn dosa turns light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Fold over to make a semi-circle or a roll.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more corn dosas.
- Serve corn dosa immediately with coconut chutney or green chutney.
Corn Dosa Video by Tarla Dalal
Corn Dosa recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per dosa
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.