Corn and Cheese Toast (Calcium Rich Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 22767 times
Kids are sure to have this delicious calcium rich corn and cheese toast. Serve this easy to make recipe when your child comes home hungry...
Recipe Description for Corn and Cheese Toast
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the plain flour and cook on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the milk and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the sauce thickens, while stirring continuously.
- Add the capsicum and mixed herbs, cheese and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the mustard powder, corn and salt and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Divide the corn and cheese topping into 8 equal portions.
- Spread a portion of the topping evenly on each toasted bread halve.
- Serve immediately topped with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Corn and Cheese Toast Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.