Paneer, Potato and Corn Toast Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 11422 times
This snack recipe is made with a combination of paneer, potato and corn. This toast will surely be loved by all. The bread is crispy and the topping is creamy and spicy. Serve it immediately once made.
Recipe Description for Paneer, Potato and Corn Toast
- Combine all the ingredients, except the coriander in a deep non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till thick, while stirring continuously.
- Add the coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Allow it to cool slightly and keep aside.
- Cut the bread slices into approx. 62 mm. (2 1/2") diameter rounds with a cookie cutter.
- Place the bread roundels on a greased baking tray and apply a little butter on each bread roundels.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°c) for 8 to 10 minutes, or till they turn light brown and crisp.
- Spread a little topping (approx. 1 tbsp) on the toasted bread roundels and sprinkle ½ tsp of cheese on top.
- Bake again in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes, or till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately with sweet chilli sauce.
See step by step images of Paneer, Potato and Corn Toast Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.