Cheesy Onion and Chilli Toast Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 14993 times
Ready in minutes, the Cheesy Onion and Chilli Toast is a fabulous snack prepared with readily available ingredients. The fusion of molten cheese, browned onions, spiky chilli sauce and rich butter with crisp whole wheat bread slices is indeed a magical experience for the taste buds and the whole gastronomic galaxy inside the foodie!
Recipe Description for Cheesy Onion and Chilli Toast
- Combine the butter and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the onions, chilli sauce and salt and mix well.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions.
- Arrange the toasted bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply 1 portion of the topping on each bread slice.
- Grease the baking tray with butter, place the toast on the greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cut into triangles and serve immediately.
See step by step images of Cheesy Onion and Chilli Toast Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.