Grilled Corn Toast Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7059 times
Crispy bread slices topped with a lusciously creamy mixture of sautéed corn, capsicum and paneer perked up with tomatoes and chillies, the Grilled Corn Toast makes a thrilling snack when served with Tabasco sauce. Once grilled, you acquire a medley of flavours and textures that your taste buds will love to indulge in!
Recipe Description for Grilled Corn Toast
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet corn kernels, capsicum and paneer and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes, green chillies, milk, cheese, mustard powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Grill the bread slices in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 4 to 5 minutes or till the bread turns crisp from the top.
- Place the grilled bread slices on a flat dry surface with the crisp side facing downwards and apply a portion of the topping evenly over it.
- Grill in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot topped with tabasco sauce.
See step by step images of Grilled Corn Toast Recipe
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.