Zucchini Toast Video by Tarla dalal
Viewed 9210 times
Spreads transform simple breads and toasts into lavish fare! This spread is a nice combo water-filled zucchini, and vitamin rich parsley pepped up with the flavours of lemon, chillies and walnuts. You would not head for fat-laden butter and cheese after you have tasted brown bread with this delectable spread!
Recipe Description for Zucchini Toast ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
- Squeeze the zucchini with hands to remove the excess water.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the walnuts, and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl, add the walnuts and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Divide the spread into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Just before serving, toast the bread slices in a sandwich griller till they are brown and crispy from both the sides.
- Apply a portion of the spread evenly over each bread slice.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Zucchini Toast ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.