Beans on Toast Video byTarla Dalal
Viewed 8956 times
Just one glimpse of this sandwich is enough to make you hungry! That is the best part about open sandwiches, which exhibit their mouthwatering toppings and lure the diners. Beans on Toast is a sumptuous open toast, which features canned baked beans, capsicum and cheese. This delectable snack is prepared using white bread slices to make it taste more luscious.
Recipe Description for Beans On Toast
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the baked beans, oregano, chilli flakes, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the spring onion greens, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the baked beans mixture into 6 portions and keep aside.
- Place the toasted and buttered toasts on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Spread a portion of the baked beans mixture and sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese evenly on each bread toast.
- Serve the beans on toast immediately.
See step by step images of Beans On Toast Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.