Coconut Til Pitha
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11724 times
It is good for evening snack. Kids love it as after school snack.
- Combine the milk, maida, and rice flour in a bowl and whisk well so that no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Combine the sugar, sesame seeds, coconut and sugar in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it little oil.
- Pour 2 tbsp of batter and spread to make a small round thin pitha.
- Cook lightly on both side.
- Spread 2 tbsp of sugar-coconut mixture on half side and cover with other half to form a semi-circle.
- Repeat the same to make more pithas using remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by willnajijo on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.