Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3318 times
Chocolate cookies are a cookie recipe prepared with cocoa powder and crushed chocolates. An amazing dessert or a delicious tea time snack, chocolate cookies are a culinary delight and a favorite among children.
- Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, hershey bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Makes 112 cookies.
This recipe was contributed by rsj27 on 28 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.