How many calories does one glass of Tomato, Orange, Carrot and Papaya Juice have?
One glass of Tomato, Orange, Carrot and Papaya Juice gives 67 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 56 calories, proteins account for 7 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 4 calories. One glass of Tomato, Orange, Carrot and Papaya Juice provides about 3 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Tomato, Orange, Carrot and Papaya Juice recipe.
| papaya carrot juice | benefits of orange carrot papaya juice | healthy carrot papaya juice for skin | with 12 amazing images.
tomato orange carrot and papaya juice recipe | papaya carrot juice | benefits of orange carrot papaya juice | healthy carrot papaya juice for skin is a perfect morning concoction to rejuvenate our senses and gain in some nutrients. Learn how to make healthy carrot papaya juice for skin.
To make tomato orange carrot and papaya juice, combine all the ingredients along with ¾ cup of water in a mixer and blend till smooth. Strain the mixture using a strainer. Pour equal quantities of the juice into 4 individual glasses and top with 1 ice cube in each glass. Serve immediately.
Health-freaks will definitely love this drink not just for its nutrients but also for its colour and taste. The fruits and vegetables used to prepare this papaya carrot juice have been carefully chosen, which is infused with sufficient vitamins A, C and digestive enzymes, to meet a daily requirement.
There are more benefits of orange carrot papaya juice too! It is very satisfying and satiating and provides only 67 calories! All the fruits and veggies lend good amounts of fibre too. To retain the fibre, use a strainer with a big hole to strain the juice.
Further, this healthy carrot papaya juice for skin is brimming with antioxidants like lycopene and papain which helps to remove the harmful free radicals from the body, which otherwise may damage our skin less and lead to early wrinkles before ageing. These antioxidants also help in preventing the onset of cancer.
Health Tips for tomato orange carrot and papaya juice. 1. We suggest you use a high quality blender which requires no straining. This fibre is sure to keep you full for a long time. 2. Also serve this immediately upon blending as vitamin C is a volatile nutrient and some of it is lost on exposure to air. 3. If serving for weight loss, do not ice-cubes.
Is Tomato, Orange, Carrot and Papaya Juice healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Tomatoes : Tomatoes are extremely rich source of Lycopene. Tomatoes are a powerful antioxidant, super rich in Vitamin C, good for heart. Tomatoes are a Pregnant women's friend and are rich in Folate or Folic Acid which helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells. Read about 13 amazing benefits of tomatoes.
2. Carrots : Carrots have the nutrient Beta Carotene which is a form of Vitamin A, helps prevent deterioration of the eye as one gets older and prevents night blindness. Carrot is great for the eyes.They relieve constipation, lower blood pressure, have fibre and lower cholesterol. Read the 11 super benefiits of carrots and why to include in your daily diet.
3. Oranges, Citrus fruits : Low in calorie and rich source of fiber. Fruits are low carb and high in Vitamic C. Oranges are rich in Vitamin A. Sadly in India, poor rural families who don't get enough fruits like oranges, mango and papaya have high incidence of night-blindness. Read this article on benefits of citrus fruits.
4. Papaya : Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, it helps to protect against heart diseases by oxidising the excess Cholesterol. Papaya is low in carbs and therefore does not raise blood glucose levels and relives constipation.The question is even if the glycemic index of papaya comes under medium range how this fruit is beneficial for diabetics? This is because the glycemic load of the fruit is just 6.4 for 1 cup of papaya, but diabetics should control portion size. See detailed benefits of papaya.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Tomato, Orange, Carrot and Papaya Juice ?
Yes for heart patients. Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, Papaya helps to protect against heart diseases by oxidising the excess Cholesterol. No for diabetics as any juice will push blood sugar up. Better to have the fruit. Good for weight loss.
Can healthy individuals have Tomato, Orange, Carrot and Papaya Juice ?
Yes, this is a healthy juice recipe with ZERO sugar.
Tomato, Orange, Carrot and Papaya Juice is good for
1. Healthy Lifestyle recipes
2. Weight Loss drinks
3. Athletes Juices
4. Healthy Heart drink
5. Pregnancy juice : Tomatoes are a Pregnant women's friend and are rich in Folate or Folic Acid which helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells.
6. Kids healthy recipes
7. Cold and cough : Tomatoes are a powerful antioxidant, super rich in Vitamin C
8. Good for eyes : Oranges, Papaya and Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A. Sadly in India, poor rural families who don't get enough fruits like oranges, mango and papaya have high incidence of night-blindness.
Tomato, Orange, Carrot and Papaya Juice is high in
1. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
4. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
5. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 67 calories that come from one glass of Tomato, Orange, Carrot and Papaya Juice?
|Walking (6 kmph) =
|Running (11 kmph) =
|Cycling (30 kmph) =
|Swimming (2 kmph) =
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.