How many calories does one serving of Matki Aur Palak ki Curry have?
One serving of Matki Aur Palak ki Curry gives 193 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 91 calories, proteins account for 38 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 63 calories. One serving of Matki Aur Palak ki Curry provides about 10 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Matki Aur Palak ki Curry recipe.
Is Matki Aur Palak ki Curry healthy?
Matki Aur Palak ki Curry is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
4. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
5. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
6. Iron : Iron is essential in the chemical reactions that produce energy from foods. Eat more greens and garden cress seeds to prevent you from being anaemic. Here are the top 7 sources of iron rich foods.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 193 calories that come from Matki Aur Palak ki Curry?
Walking (6 kmph) = 58 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 19 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 26 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 33 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.