How many calories does one glass Papaya Pineapple Juice have?
One glass Papaya Pineapple Juice gives 83 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 76 calories, proteins account for 5 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 2 calories. One glass Papaya Pineapple Juice provides about 4 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Papaya Pineapple Juice recipe. You would never have imagined that there is such a tasty way to staying young! Well, this delectable Papaya and Pineapple Juice gives you ample vitamins like C and A, which keeps your skin glowing, eyes sharp and immune system going strong.
This is also a very wise combination of fruits when it comes to taste and texture, because the mild sweetness and tang of papaya and pineapple complement each other well, just as their creamy and juicy consistencies do. Do check out our many more Forever Young Diet recipes that will help to keep you healthy and glowing.
Is Papaya Pineapple Juice healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Pineapple (Ananas) : Packed with vitamin C (64.7 mg / cup), pineapple is one such fruit which boosts immunity. They help build our line of defence against diseases by building white blood cells (WBC). It is known for its laxative effect and overcome or prevent constipation. Pineapple is a rich source of Magnesium (54.8 mg / cup) which has a role to play in heart health. By reducing inflammation it helps to relieve the joint pain related to arthritis. Cons : Pineapple as a sole snack would not be recommended for diabetics. Paired with other high fiber and low glycemic index fruits, you can include it in small portions. Pineapple is not very low in calories nor carbs and hence not good for weight loss. See detailed benefits of pineapple.
2. Papaya : Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, it helps to protect against heart diseases by oxidising the excess Cholesterol. Papaya is low in carbs and therefore does not raise blood glucose levels and relives constipation.The question is even if the glycemic index of papaya comes under medium range how this fruit is beneficial for diabetics? This is because the glycemic load of the fruit is just 6.4 for 1 cup of papaya, but diabetics should control portion size. See detailed benefits of papaya.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Papaya Pineapple Juice ?
No for diabetics as the whole fruit is better than juices. Yes for heart. Pineapple is a rich source of Magnesium (54.8 mg / cup) which has a role to play in heart health. Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C,
Papaya helps to protect against heart diseases by oxidising the excess Cholesterol. No for weight loss as both fruits are high in carbs.
Can healthy individuals have Papaya Pineapple Juice ?
Papaya pineapple juice is an antioxidant boost.
Vitamin A and C work towards a flawless skin.
Papaya aids in preventing and overcoming constipation.
4. A glass of this juice fulfils your total day's requirement of vitamin C.
5. The juice has been made in mixer and not strained, thus full of fiber. This helps to keep you satiated for long time.
Papaya Pineapple Juice is high in
1. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
2. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
3. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
4.Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
5.Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 83 calories that come from Papaya Pineapple Juice?
Walking (6 kmph) = 25 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 8 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 11 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 14 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.