Zucchini and Carrot Clear Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18193 times
Well now this is not the usual vegetable soup that you make often for your family. The way of preparation remains unchanged but ingredients used are quite different. Vegetables used are only zucchini and carrots while the baharat powder completely alters the taste of this soup.
- Heat the oil in a pan add the garlic and onions and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the baharat, salt, black pepper and tomatoes and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to boil.
- Lower the flame and add the zucchini, carrots and celery.
- Cover the pan with a lid and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes or till the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the parsley and mix well.
- Serve hot with pita bread.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.