Yummy Dal By sivam
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3924 times
This can be served as a side dish for parathas of all types phulkas,roti, dosas of all types, idlis. this can be kept inside bread slices and as toasts. this can be mixed with plain rice and eaten.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cummin seds.
- Now add onions and fry well.
- Add capsicums and tomatoes and little water and let it cook.
- After it is cooked,add chillie powder,turmeric powder salt and fry for a few minutes.
- Add dal, mix well and let it remain in the pan for 1 minute.
- Add garam masala powder and mix well
- Garnish with curry leaves and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by sivam on 24 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.