Vegetable and Noodle Stir-fry in Creamy Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24999 times
Delicately flavoured, creamy noodles and vegetable stir-fry.
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame, add the broccoli, baby corn, capsicum, carrots, spring onion whites, spring onion greens, zucchini and stir-fry over a high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the noodles, and stir-fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture and ½ cup of water and cook for a minute. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more water.
- Add the sugar and a little more salt if required and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve immediately with the chilli sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.