Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5094 times
This sandwich is sweet, sour, salty and spicy.
Add your private note
Valentine Sandwich recipe - How to make Valentine Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 sandwiches
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the carrots and saute for 30 seconds. Keep aside.
- Apply some butter and honey on all the bread slices and place them on a clean dry plate.
- Arrange the tomato slices on one of the bread slice and cover with another bread slice.
- Arrange a layer of sauted grated carrot on it and sprinkle salt and chilli powder evenly and cover with another bread slice.
- Spread the roasted red capsicum and sprinkle pepper powder. Cover it with fourth bread slice and the top of this arrange sliced strawberries and sprinkle tender and finely chopped tulsi leaves on it.
- Scoop fresh white butter on top and serve with rose milk.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 02 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.