by Tarla Dalal
Added to 94 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25425 times
An imaginative way to turn plain left-over chapatis into a colourful and flavourful delicacy for a satiating breakfast.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Heat the oil and fry the onions for ½ minute. Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain the water if any.
- Add the paneer and salt. Mix well.
- Heat the oil and fry the cumin seeds until they crackle.
- Add the onion, green chillies and ginger and fry again for ½ minute.
- Add the cauliflower and salt, sprinkle a little water and cook until three quarter's cooked.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and mix well.
- Place a chapati on a flat surface. Put a portion of the stuffing on it and fold into a semi-circle.
- Grease the outer surface with oil and put in a bread toaster.
- Toast till chapati is crisp and brown spots appear on each side.
- Cut into strips and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.