Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12841 times
Suran blends with punjabi spices and gives a starter.
- Combine all the ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- For the tempering, heat the ghee in a small pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the remaining ingredients and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add this tempering to the cutlet mixture and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 1 1/2 inch diameter cutlets and roll each cutlet into oats.
- Cook each cutlet using little ghee.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 04 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.