Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15693 times
You love spinach. You love mushroom. Now we bring them together to give you a specially planned nutri-bite!
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and wash thoroughly.
- Chop the stalks finely and keep aside.
- Heat the butter and fry the onions for ½ minute. Add the green chillies and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the chopped spinach and mushroom stalks and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add the plain flour and sauté for some more time.
- Add the milk and heat till the mixture thickens. Keep aside.
- Stuff the cavities of the mushroom caps with the stuffing.
- Put a little butter in a large frying pan, arrange the stuffed mushrooms and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- When required to serve, top each mushroom with the cheese and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.