by Tarla Dalal
Added to 77 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22367 times
Spinach and cottage cheese make a good filling for crepes which are topped with Mexican green sauce.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and green chilli and fry again for 2 minutes.
- Add the cottage cheese and salt.
- Fill the crepes with the spinach mixture and fold each one into a triangle.
- Arrange in a baking dish and pour the Mexican green sauce over them.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.