by Tarla Dalal
Added to 133 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32800 times
The ladies of the night in Naples are credited with inventing this dish. They liked it because it is fast, easy to cook and uses very few ingredients. I think you will like it too! Spaghetti tossed with garlic, tomatoes and olives make this a quick and classic combination.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and capsicum in it for about 1 minute.
- Add the celery, tomatoes and salt and mix well.
- Add the mixed herbs, chilli flakes, olives and pepper and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Toss in the spaghetti and red wine and mix well.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the parmesan cheese.
- Make this as close to serving time as possible. Re-heating this dish is not a good idea because all the flavours need to be clean and fresh.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||438.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||31.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||27.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.