Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3153 times
Truly a novel dessert recipe, snowballs are as appealing in looks as in taste. The left over cakes are crushed and mixed with condensed milk and dried fruits before rolling into balls. The snowballs are frozen and dipped in whipped cream and dessicated coconut before serving.
Add your private note
Snow Balls recipe - How to make Snow Balls
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: no Total Time:
- Take left over cake. crush it roughly with your finger tips.
- Mix condensed milk and dry fruits in it. mix it well and make small balls of it. if you feel that balls are breaking add some milk in it and mix again.
- Make lemon sized balls of it. keep it in the fridge.
- On the other side beat cream and icing sugar till it forms peaks.
- Now take out the balls from the freeze. dip these balls in the whipped cream for 5 seconds.
- Take it out and roll one by one in the desiccated coconut.
- Put slightly beated jam in the piping bag.
- Take a serving plate. sprinkle some desiccated coconut onto it. keep all the balls on the plate and decorate them with the jam.
This recipe was contributed by p_matharu on 25 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.