Rice and Dal Pancakes
by Foodie #595050
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5390 times
Rice and Dal pancakes made with rice and a combination 3 dals are very tasty and high on protein. Have it for breakfast or evening snack.
- Wash the rice and dals and soak in water for 4 hours.
- Drain and grind to a fine paste.
- In a big bowl combine the rice-dal mixture, ginger, onions, carrots, green chillies, coriander, asafoetida and salt. Mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with a little oil and spread 1 tbsp of the batter in a circular motion to make a round.
- Using a little oil, cook the pancake till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 14 more pancakes.
- Serve hot with sour chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #595050 on 05 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.