Rice Noodle and Vegetable Medley
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 191 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21966 times
A meal in a bowl, the Rice Noodle and Vegetable Medley features an exciting combo of perfectly cooked rice noodles with an assortment of colourful veggies and other flavourful ingredients like ginger paste and tomato ketchup. Spring onion, an irreplaceable ingredient in all such Oriental recipes adds not only flavour but also a pleasant crunch to the dish. Spare some time to cook the noodles and the veggies, and it won’t take more than minutes to toss up this easy and quick recipe.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onions whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the ginger and chilli powder and sauté on a slow flame for 1 minute.
- Then add the tomatoes and tomato ketchup, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the vegetables, spring onions greens, sugar, salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Place the rice noodles on a serving plate and top with the vegetable medley.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||210.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||15.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||13.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.