Quick Rajma Masala
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37234 times
The innovative and quick rajma recipe of cooking rajma or beans in a spicy thick onion-tomato based gravy. Enjoy and learn many vegetable recipe, rice recipe, lentil or dal recipe at tarladalal.com
- In a kadai, take some oil. when hot fry the onion till transparent
- Add the ground paste and fry for a minute.
- Add the soaked rajma with water. add salt and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Keep in high for a few minutes and switch off.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
This recipe was contributed by rishimaharaj on 21 Jun 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.