Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13294 times
I call it a power salad because it is a very tasty and filling salad. It can be had for dinner and you can avoid the dinner and wake up a few pounds lighter. It is not like the other regular salads which are a pain to eat to lose wait. This is nutritious, healthy and of course tasty. You can add or reduce any ingredient as per your taste or their availability. Avoid potato if you want.
- Wash and cut all vegetables.
- Cut tofu or paneer in squares.
- Wash the grapes.
- Grate the carrot,keep half aside.
- Now mix the vegetables including half the grated carrot,pickle,boiled green chanas,sprouted moong and sweet peppers together.
- Now pour the dressing,the juice of the lime,salt and pepper and mix well.
- On top put the grapes and rest of the carrot.
This recipe was contributed by Jindalneetu on 06 Feb 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.