Poha ,chana Dal and Coconut Pancake
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5406 times
I was new to the field of cooking so my grandma taught me some tasty and quick to make recipes the above is one such recipe. The dish can be completed with very little oil and makes a heavy tiffin.
- Heat the oil in pan, add the onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add the coconut flakes and drained poha and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the spices and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the besan, sauteed mixture and add enough water to make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions and pat them to make small thin round pancakes.
- Heat a tava and cook each pancake, using oil till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by deepa_sriram on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.