Poha Kela Chat
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 5436 times
This chat features on a vegetable and helps in maintaining the nutritive value of a junk food, that children long for.
Add your private note
Poha Kela Chat recipe - How to make Poha Kela Chat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 to 6 servings
- First of all wash the poha with fresh clean water and keep aside.
- In a bowl take the boiled raw bananas and mash well.
- Put salt,sugar, ginger chilly paste,lemon juice, red chilly powder,dry coconut and mix well.
- Now add poha to this banana mixture and mix well.
- Make small tikkis of this mixture and roll on bread crumbs and shallow fry on hot tawa by adding oil on both the sides.
- Place these tikkis on a serving plate and sprinkle chat masala on it.
- Put khajur amli ni chutney on the tikkis and also put the sweet dahi on top and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 28 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.