Paneer and Vegetable Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26959 times
paneer and vegetable paratha recipe | mixed veg paratha with paneer | healthy paneer vegetable paratha | with 23 amazing images.
paneer and vegetable paratha is a healthy paneer vegetable paratha which is a perfect snack for kids when they come home for school.
paneer and vegetable paratha is made from simples ingredients like paneer, whole wheat flour, green peas, carrots, beetroot and Indian spices. You can put any vegetables you have leftover and mix and match to make mixed veg paratha with paneer.
See why we think this is a healthy paneer vegetable paratha? Lets understand the ingredients. Paneer contains high quality protein and calcium which aids in weight loss. Since paneer is low in carbs and high in protein it gets digested slowly and hence good for diabetes. Vegetables used in the recipe as high in fibre and low in calories and the base of the paneer and vegetable paratha is made from whole wheat flour.
So this mixed veg paratha with paneer could be also had for a healthy breakfast. Replace full fat paneer with low fat paneer and this can serve as a low calories weight loss paratha or paratha for diabetics.
Serve paneer and vegetable paratha with some low fat curds to complete a healthy evening snack.
Learn to make paneer and vegetable paratha recipe | mixed veg paratha with paneer | healthy paneer vegetable paratha | with step by step photos below.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- To make paneer and vegetable paratha, divide the filling into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the filling in the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll again into a circle of 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paneer and vegetable paratha using a 1 tsp of ghee until golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 3 more paneer and vegetable parathas.
- Serve the paneer and vegetable paratha immediately with fresh curds.
Paneer and Vegetable Paratha recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.