Paneer and Vegetable Paratha
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 57 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18664 times
A great snack when kids come back home hungry from school. Stuffed with the goodness of paneer and veggies like beetroot, peas and potatoes, serve this paratha hot with a cup of curd. Works the same wonders when served at lunch or at dinner!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- Divide the filling into 5 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the filling in the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll again into a circle of 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha using a little oil until golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 4 more parathas.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per paratha
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.