Paneer Sandwich Recipe, Grilled Paneer Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12087 times
Buttered and “chutneyed” slices of bread are sandwiched with a succulent paneer mixture flavoured with tongue-tickling spice mixes like garam masala and pav bhaji masala.
Add some crunchy veggies like capsicum and onions to the sandwich, and what you have is a creation beyond comparison. The Paneer Sandwich is one awesome deal that nobody can refuse!
Make sure you serve it immediately because it will get soggy and chewy after a while, like most grilled sandwiches do. So, enjoy it immediately after grilling.
Try other sandwich recipes too, like the Junglee Cheese Grilled Sandwich or Veg Club Sandwich .
- Divide the paneer stuffing into 4 equal portions.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface, spread ½ tsp of butter and 1 tsp of green chutney on each bread slice.
- Place a portion of the paneer stuffing on a buttered-chutney bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Arrange 2 onion slices and 1 capsicum slice over it. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper evenly over it.
- Sandwich it with the other buttered-chutney side facing downwards and press it lightly. Spread ½ tsp of butter evenly over it.
- Grill the sandwich in a greased hot griller till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal portions.
- Repeat steps 2 to 7 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.