Cabbage, Carrot and Paneer Grilled Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 152 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 96867 times
When you are in a rush, everyday ingredients like cabbage, carrot and paneer will come to your rescue!
The Cabbage, Carrot and Paneer Grilled Sandwich uses the simplest of ingredients but still has a wonderful texture and appetizing flavour, because the ingredients work so beautifully with each other.
The mildly-pungent flavour and crunchiness of cabbage, the succulence of paneer, the pleasant sweetness of carrot, the tingling taste of coriander and the spikiness of green chillies are all made for each other, turning this sandwich into a very tasty treat.
Cabbage, Carrot and Paneer Grilled Sandwich makes a quick and satiating breakfast as well as a satiating snack when you are oh-so-hungry!
- Divide the stuffing into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply 1 tsp of butter on each bread slice and keep aside.
- Place a bread slice on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Spread 1 portion of the stuffing evenly over it and sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Grill in a pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Cabbage, Carrot and Paneer Grill Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.