Paneer Potato and Corn Balls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 311 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 88770 times
Paneer, potato and sweet corn, spiced up with green chillies and coriander, fluffed up with grated cheese, bound together with a simple white sauce, and deep-fried till a perfectly golden brown! these paneer potato and sweet corn balls will break all bounds of self-control. Sometimes, everybody deserves a treat – so simply indulge!
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients including the sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball.
- Dip each ball into the maida-water mixture and then roll them in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat a deep kadhai and deep-fry a few balls at time till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Paneer Potato and Corn Balls by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per ball
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.