Paneer Rice, Microwave Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 376 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16328 times
Entice your senses with this tongue-tickling Paneer Rice, which is nevertheless very easy to make using the microwave oven.
Succulent paneer and crunchy capsicums team up with a range of common but tasty ingredients like tomato puree and garam masala to make a delectable rice dish.
You will surely enjoy the rich mouth-feel and spicy flavour of this dish. A cup of raita makes it all the more interesting!
Try other microwave recipes like Oondhiya or Mug Pizza .
- Clean and wash the rice. Soak in enough water for 30 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Combine the oil, onion, garlic paste, ginger paste and green chillies in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato purée, garam masala, chilli powder, capsicum, rice and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups of hot water, mix well and microwave on high for 12 minutes, while stirring it twice in between.
- Add the paneer and coriander, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.