Mug Pizza, Quick Microwave Veg Mug Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 58 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42476 times
You’ve heard of mug noodles, mug soups and even mug cakes, but how about a Mug Pizza? Truly a treat for the adventurous, every gooey, saucy bite of this Mug Pizza is a delight to savour.
Although this is made quite easily by cooking a quick-fix pizza dough in a mug, the pizza sauce, herbs and seasonings give it an authentic taste.
You can use any veggies you want to, based on availability and your preferences. It’s a wonderful treat to serve your kids when they come home from school. Just make sure you serve it immediately after preparation because it hardens upon cooling.
You can also try other microwave recipes like the Chocolate Mug Cake or Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake in A Microwave .
- Combine 4 tbsp of plain flour, 1/8 tsp baking powder, a pinch of baking soda and 1/8 tsp of salt in a microwave safe mug, mix well using a fork.
- Add 3 tbsp of milk and 1 tbsp of oil, mix well using a fork.
- Spread 2 tbsp of pizza sauce evenly over it and sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese.
- Finally place 6 olives over it and sprinkle ½ tsp mixed herbs, ¼ tsp oregano and ¼ tsp of chilli flakes evenly over it.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make one more mug pizza.
- Serve immediately.
Mug Pizza Recipe Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mug pizza
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.