by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 52 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16450 times
It is amazing how four ingredients merely mixed together can create such a tongue-tingling effect!
Indeed, the perfectly balanced textures and exciting flavours of ingredients like paneer, spring onions and Schezuan sauce truly excite the palate, more so when the mixture is packed inside plain flour wrappers and deep-fried till perfectly crisp.
Enjoy the Paneer Parcels immediately on preparation, to enjoy the exciting crispness.
- Combine the plain flour and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough hot water. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Roll a portion of the dough into a 100 mm. (4”) diameter circle using a little plain flour for rolling.
- Place 1 tbsp of the paneer stuffing in the centre of the circle.
- Fold 2 opposite sides of the circle over the stuffing, overlapping them slightly. Now fold the remaining 2 sides to seal the stuffing well.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 11 more paneer parcels.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry, a few paneer parcels at a time, on a medium flame, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with honey chilli sauce.
Nutrient values per parcel
|Vitamin A||100.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.