by Tarla Dalal
Added to 464 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 132363 times
Pamper your senses with this aromatic and rich korma of soft, succulent paneer cubes in a tangy onion-tinged tomato gravy. The accents of cardamom and the abundance of fresh cream make the Paneer Korma a true luxury. Serve hot with any puri, roti or pulao of your choice, to make a special occasion much more special.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the onions and cardamom and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp water and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli powder and turmeric powder and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the paneer, cream and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||476.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.