· As a handy paste, wherever the combination of chillies and garlic is required.
· This paste adds unique and robust flavor to any dish. Chilli Garlic toast is one of the yummiest thing.
· Marinate the paste in olive oil and use this flavored oil in dressings and marinades. The delicious flavor of the sauce complements everything from a cracker to soup.
· Healthy sauté steamed spinach, garlic, and fresh lemon juice, goes well with chilli garlic paste.
· Add chilli garlic paste to sauces and soups, pastas or noodles.
How to store red chilli garlic paste, laal mirchi lehsun ki paste
It is best to refrigerate, whether homemade or purchased. A homemade sauce can last upto a month and if purchased stick to the expiry date stamped on it.
Health benefits of red chilli garlic paste, laal mirchi lehsun ki paste
The substance capsaicin which the red chillies their characteristic spiciness may help reduce inflammation in the body. The cayenne in red chillies has shown to have heart protecting
benefits in a few studies. On the other hand, the vitamin C
in it, can also boost immunity
to some extent. They also contain some amounts of beta carotene
, very few carbs
and a small amount of protein
. The active ingredient allicin present in garlic aids in lowering blood pressure.
Garlic is also alleged to help regulate blood glucose levels for diabetics
. Garlic is great for the heart
and circulatory system. Garlic has an antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal function and can help in relieving common cold and other viral infections. But, being spicy in nature, it must be taken in moderation to avoid gastric irritation.