red chilli-garlic paste
Last Updated : Apr 28,2021
Viewed 27247 times
Description Chilli Garlic paste is guaranteed to transform any meal into a bold, aromatic and healthy culinary experience. It has a full-bodied flavor that will make your mouth water. Chilli Garlic is a tempting blend of coarsely ground red chilies and garlic. It can be altogether added to blender with sufficient lemon juice and salt. Do not add water. Lemon and Salt acts as preservative and will keep it fresh and red in frozen form.
How to Select
Red chillies should be crisp and unwrinkled ones. Make sure they are bright and unbroken. Choose garlic heads that are firm to the touch, with no nicks or soft cloves. Chilli Garlic Paste is also easily available in the market of various brands. Ensure its freshness by manufacturing date and expiry date.
· As a handy paste, wherever the combination of chillies and garlic is required.
· This paste adds unique and robust flavor to any dish. Chilli Garlic toast is one of the yummiest thing.
· Marinate the paste in olive oil and use this flavored oil in dressings and marinades. The delicious flavor of the sauce complements everything from a cracker to soup.
· Healthy sauté steamed spinach, garlic, and fresh lemon juice, goes well with chilli garlic paste.
· Add chilli garlic paste to sauces and soups, pastas or noodles.
How to Store
It is best to refrigerate, whether homemade or purchased. A homemade sauce can last upto a month and if purchased stick to the expiry date stamped on it.
· Garlic has antimicrobial, diaphoretic, diuretic, expectorant, anti-flatulence and cholesterol lowering agents.
· Green chilli is a good source of vitamin A and C
· Being spicy in nature, it must be taken in moderation to avoid gastric irritation.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.