by Palak Rajput
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5142 times
A perfect chaat dish for kids, healthy and tasty. It can be served as a snacks or the starters.
- Combine all the ingredients for pancakes, except the cheese, add a little water and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Heat the oil on a tava and pour a little batter and spread clock wise on the griddle and make small pancakes.
- When the pancake is about to be done, add a little cheese on it and cook it again for a minute.
- Remove and keep aside.
- On a serving dish place the pancake and add the toppings, potato mixture on the cheesy side.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately.
- You can try your choice of toppings.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.